Halloween on YouTube
It's a dreary, rainy day here in Doo-Dah. A perfect day to bake some pumpkin muffins and watch creepy things on the telly or computer. May I suggest this recipe from Cookie & Kate? I only had a quarter cup of maple syrup and NO honey, so I used a quarter cup of molasses. Oh, and I added chocolate chips, because pumpkin and chocolate taste heavenly together. And if you overbake your muffins, like I did, it doesn't matter - they are still the moistest, most delicious pumpkin muffins I ever made. Seriously. So, bake yourself some muffins and watch some fun stuff! I'll get you started:
How about some old Muppet Show episodes...
Some old Disney cartoons...
Some Mighty Mouse, followed by a little Casper the Friendly Ghost...
- For a few music-related videos, click here.
- For some more cartoons, music, and silent films, click here.
- For some '90s Nickelodeon nostalgia, click here.
- In the mood for the kitschiest Halloween special the '70s ever produced? Click here.
- If your Halloween experience must include some Tim Curry, click here.
- More Disney? Click here.
- Disney made-for-TV fun? Click here.
- I'm working on a new Pediophobia post. For last year's post, and some cool videos, click here.
We haven't watched a lot of new stuff this year. I did get a VHS copy of Hocus Pocus for the girls from the library. I was in high school when the movie came out, and honestly, it just didn't appeal to me then. It still isn't a favorite, but both daughters liked it, especially Big Sis.
I'll have my usual Friday book round-up tomorrow! Stay tuned!