Three Years of Silver Shoes & Rabbit Holes
Today is the third anniversary of my very first post! Thank you to everyone who has joined me on this little ride. I do not pretend my blog is a very big deal. I don't really review books, I just gush about the ones I like. I'm not the most articulate writer, I have no clue how to use my DSLR, any crafts or cooking shared here are barely explained. I have no plans to monetize, or "grow my brand." This is just my little corner of the web, a bit of joy when stuff is heavy.
I've made some lovely bloggy friends along the way. Hugs and kisses to each of you, especially Melissa for encouraging me to do this in the first place. (Pinterest forever!)
A few more things to look back on:
- My first Obsessive Nostalgia Disorder Monday post. I've slowed down on these, I know, but thanks for playing along.
- My first Alice post, which was also my first silent movie geek post.
- International Fairy Day is coming, so why not look back on how we've celebrated in the past?
- That time we went to the Oz Museum in Wamego, Kansas.
- My first "theme week." Wilder Travels was based on our Laura Ingalls Wilder-inspired vacation.
And to conclude my little Dream Theme Week, here are some dreamy videos.
Follow along with Silver Shoes & Rabbit Holes on Facebook, Bloglovin, Instagram, and/or Pinterest!