Friday Link Love
These are the only pictures I have left to show you, all taken yesterday via Instagram and my cheapie Android phone. Little Sis feels better, Mabel is doing fine (and comes home in 6 days!), and we had a little snow yesterday. Then it warmed up just enough to stop and indeed melt, then the temperature dropped again. It's 16 degrees this morning, but should be in the 50s later today. I can't stop sneezing.
So I'm taking a cue from Melissa and other cool bloggers and giving you a little Link Love. I have some great stuff planned for February, though! I hope to have it all planned out this weekend.
- Someday, someone needs to throw me a pretty party. My birthday is in August. Wouldn't this be perfect?
- Tonight is Cookie Kick-Off. Tomorrow we start selling!
- I have this awesome-looking book on order. I'm sure I see a future blog post!
- I know I don't need this, but it looks so good, I'm going to make it this weekend.
- I wonder if our remaining big box store will carry this magazine. (Last time I looked for Mollie Makes, it wasn't there. That's okay, I have an electronic subscription now.)
- Oooo, I want this party, too. With campfires and blankets and slightly warmer weather...
- Big Sis just started the first book in this series. (The U.S. cover looks like this.) So far, she likes it. We'll let you know as she reads on...
- Babble did this sneak-peek at Ikea's spring collection. I am quite taken with this particular bedding. Alas, the nearest Ikea is 7 hours away, although I've heard that may change... (Three is better than 7!)
- I desperately need to do this. I love toys, but sometimes they make me cry...
- I'm rediscovering my love for this blog, which I used to read much more regularly. (I love her art, too.)
- This piece of animated brilliance.
So this weekend we have cookies to sell, birthday parties to attend, I have to see a play, and I even have rehearsal. We'll see how much I can accomplish! But today, I have a playroom to attack!
It's trying to kill me.
If you don't hear from me next week, blame the playroom.
Happy February! Merry Reading! Happy Weekend!